Let DKC guide you through the tax planning and preparation processes with the expertise and accuracy you expect, and the value-added client support you deserve.
We’re dedicated to providing our clients the highest-quality tax services – combining the resources and professionalism of the largest CPA firms with the attentiveness and affordability of a boutique firm.
Our Comprehensive Tax Services Include
- Business tax preparation
- Income tax returns for individuals
- E-file for prompt refunds
- Tax minimization strategies
- Trust, gift and estate tax returns
- Non-profit tax preparation – Form 990
- Strategic tax planning (individuals and businesses)
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Multi-state tax planning
- Business succession planning
- Trust and estate planning
- Tax planning for non-profit organizations
Request a Consultation
Contact us for a no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your individual or small business accounting needs.
News from DKC
On March 27, 2020 President Trump signed The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) into law. The CARES Act provides stimulus to individuals and businesses.
Individuals: File second quarter estimated tax
Individuals: City second quarter estimated payment due
Corporations: File second quarter estimated tax
View Complete Calendar »